Sunday 28 September 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 30

Sunday 28th September 2014
07:32pm

Day 30
What does recovery mean to you?

LAST DAY OF CHALLENGE! 

Recovery to me is being able to stay on an even keel.  My belief is once you have experienced the mental health system, even if you're discharged from a service it's always there in the background but you are more aware of what your triggers are or even what you can personally take.

I understand that others will have a different point of view, some have said my view is slightly pessimistic, but from my own personal experience that is what it is.  Relapse is part of recovery and to be accepting a bad day is part of a recovery journey and not to knock yourself down because of it.

Rach x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...