Wednesday 17 September 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 21

Wednesday 17th September 2014
06:40pm

Day 21
Many people say stress triggers symptoms, do you agree or disagree?

I honestly agree with this, but also believe stress can heighten triggers if you are already struggling.  Summer has proven this for me.  When I get stressed and have to much on my mental health has an impact and I can usually sense something is up as I notice a change in my behaviors, which is a good thing the fact I can notice.  I've had a lot to think about over summer and know my eating has not been great or my state of mind on days.

With having BPD my emotions are heightened anyway and I do wonder if what is stressing me out would stress out a 23 year old who doesn't have mental health issue.  

Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...