Monday 5 July 2010

my day with my bestest friend XD

I sit here reflecting on my day - spending time with Eva, my best friend who I would never have met if it wasn't for this horrid illness. But i have finally got a friend I can trust and who I look up to, who understands what i think, don't get me wrong i do have more amazing friends but Eva and me have know each other for a long time and have kept each other company!At the beginning of the year I was terrified of losing her but she is one strong cookie (sorry about the the pun) but she is and i love the fact like me she is ready for the change and to have a life, She is so determined to reach her dreams and I will back her up a million %!!! she is beautiful and so caring i have no idea who i would be about her - i'm not in love with her honestly i just think a lot of her!

We always talk about our time at the unit and we did have a laugh there we got each other through and made fun out of each other eventually after we got over the i dont think i like you stage! tbh i don't think it was us who disliked each other i think it was more the illness we were competiton for each other but refused to believe it!

after our wine and dine we walked around the trafford centre and i managed to help get eva some leggins with my fabulous fashion sence! XD apparantly i'm her personal shopper always handy with my bags and belts despite the mic which gets taken out of me for it and how serious i am "put a belt with it will really go" =p i didn't here the end of it on her birthday!

i realised how lucky i still am to have her as a friend lots of people you meet at the units are just that people they are your friends for a while you are in there someone to talk then they they go get on with their life and you never know how they are doing - don't get me wrong i'm the same with some people but i always think about them, even the ones who i didn't like! For a while me and eva did lose a bit of contact but i think you realise how important people are when you recieve a random long long long message and realise how much that person does mean to you.

I know some people find it weird that my best friend is someone who also suffers from ana but you know she gets me we are 'normal' people we don't talk about calories, we did yes, but we don't we get on with life with shop we go out, her family even took me away with them and we are going away in august as well! i must be mad =p nar believe me they're not that bad i always feel like part of the family when i'm with them and it's so nice! They have seen my on my journey to where I am now which is good i'm not so weird to them after all they have eva!! =p only joking my dear i love ya really!!! we have realised we can have fun with food we don't have to be serious all the time, hence our flapjack sandwich =p we didn't eat it but it was a joke which came to life after our stay on the unit with the other lovely girlies!! that was a fun day!!

we are weird together lots of people say so but hey we've been though some crap so we deserve to act like immature children when we want to, i think our families have got used to our weirdness! =D

eva has really helped me and i can only thank her, i see her every week more a less i think there has only been like a couple of weekends i've not been able to see her due to me being unable or not been in the best of moods!!!

love you me dear
mucho love your favourite and most tasty cheese pie!!!
x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...