Tuesday 20 July 2010

Exec Shadowing

Tuesday 20th July 2010
9:08pm

You sit in a court room and see the world totally differently. You hear stories in the news about criminals and just take that side to the story but in a court room you hear the background and actually at times feel sorry for the person in the dock. Their life is pulled apart and it's sad, the fact that everything they say is not good enough, okay maybe at times it's not but the amount of people who walk in and have been offically diagnosed with mental health issues is so upsetting. I was shocked at how they are spoken to by solicitors, words in which if they would get called to described their issues was disgusting!

Yesterday I spent the day as what is known as the 'bubble' they were short staffed so was shoved in at the deep end! HOw I never freaked out from sitting down all day I have know idea! When my break came i literally walked round st helens to stretch my legs! you meet some people who you think omg what have you done, they look so professional but yet alcohol can cause so much trouble, a night out leading to an event which could have been prevented!

Watching a grown man cry and shake is horrible, the sensitive side of me came out and i wanted to run and give the poor thing a hug, tell him things would be okay eventually and there is a light at the end of the tunnel, my professional head came out but yet as a student i was so interested in how the reacted or didn't to when they were given conditions they had to stick to!

tomorrow is my last day there i'm gutted to be honest its a new experience which has left me confused in what to do after uni and how i can use business effectively!

mood wise i'm okish - it's hard not been in college, for most people the summer holidays is the best time 6 weeks off college what could be better! for me this is the worst time for me, trying to fill my days - hopefully things are going to be set in place for the summer and i'm not looking forward to the changes in september, i'll be a yr older, new teachers in some subjects and new timetable having to change my routine AGAIN!!!!

x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...