Wednesday 19 January 2011

princess to be ...

Wednesday 19th February 2011
7:21pm

This winter has by far been one of the best. Although it may not be my favourite season to see, it was livable. I was diagnosed with seasonal affective disorder in about september, which I don't really think is true but who knows, depression normally sounds better when it has a proper name, more clinical for the 'professionals'.

So we're 19 days into 2011, and it seems weird! I want 2011 to be as good as or better than 2010, but as good as will do. The past few weeks have been manic, but for once I've coped. I've not restricted my food intake or taken things out on myself. For once I've talked to people about how I'm feeling, so okay the stress tears have been there and my Jayne hugs in work have been needed but I got through and the best thing of all I carried on eating and didn't self harm! Coming home was good too =] welcomed with big hugs from mum and a chat to talk about my day and the way in which I could gain the weight back over christmas which I had lost mainly due to stress.

Coming back to work knowing a routine was there in place was really nice, I could feel the hectic holiday period finally ending and a nice set routine was coming back into place. I could start to plan my days properly again and plus get prepared for talks and events in schools. Been given more responsibility is really good plus it makes me think more and also makes me realise when I need to just chill out and walk off for a wander for a cuppa or diet coke =]

The driving lessons have started up again so I'm hoping I can finish them properly this time! without starting to feel ill again and worrying about everything!

Appointment have been going well and I will look forward to march when my medication can hopefully be reduced =] tom came with me to both this month which was helpful and also a change, normally mum comes along and kicks ass! lol!!

So WDP have their tangled event on Sunday at the Odeon - can't wait! Can't wait to put on my pink dress and be a princess for the day! - Its gone really well, Alan has done him self proud selling them all =] so looks like me and alan are going to be dressed up all pretty sitting in the cinema - although I hope that I can fit in the cinema seats with this dress!! that may be a challenge!!

x x x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...