Tuesday 10 August 2010

last year in the teens ... thank god!

Tuesday 10th August 2010
08:33am
Yesterday was so nice =] not only did i turn 19 i realised that it was the last year of my teens! Normally people dont want to turn 20 but my teens haven't exactly been the best years of my life. I became ill and have had to face up to the fact I have mental health issues and i lost one of the most wonderful people in my life, my great gran along with my beautiful neighbours. I see 20 as a fresh start but yet i'm going to live my last teen year very well =] the last few months of being 18 have just been amazing!!
why? .....
I have actually been proactive with my life! taking chances and excepting change!! I have the most lovely boyfriend who has the most amazing family who are in my little circle of trust and where within a few days of getting to know them properly!! i like it when things go well, i take every moment as i'm worried i will get l.ow in mood and i want things to make me happy so i don't slip right back! Tom is lovely though =] last night i realised how lucky i was to have actually have met him!!!! after all the talks from his uncle who i met through my illness of "ooh i have a nephew about your age rachael!" with the response of "i don't really care" hahaha!! and once in town tom was with his uncle but had wondered off ... probs to the fountains lols!! and i was told ooh tom is around somewhere, with me saying to my mum just popping off meet you in a minute!!! god i really was a bitch!! little did i know a year later he would be playing a big part in my life keeping me well and ensure i'm eating!!
I spent my entire birthday with him well okay give or take a few hours yesterday morning, the cinema for the advanced screening of sourcers apprentice was really good i was so hyper =] i had the best outfit on i should have won best dressed darn work not letting staff take part in the compertition i would have beat that little boy hands down =p i was rather comfy though a large pepsi max which although made me pee for ages half way through the film, which is maybe way it confused me a bit =p
my birthday was really nice got so many nice things - money, jewellery, stationary and a rather amusing present which will stay between me and the lovely jayne =] i took cakes into work for everyone plus the rest of warrington i think went rather crazy asking mum what i wanted her to get!! last night mum treated me to a double vodka which went straight to my head as much as i refused to admit it but when i went the loo i swear it was moving!!! yes i'm a light weight also known as a cheap date =p i've still got bits to come cards etc in the post plus my day out with mum in liverpool to see Hairspray have lots of drinks and just dance along!! Hairspray is amazing and i love it so much, much to the amusement of mum who decided to buy me a bottle of hairspray for my birthday getting me ready for the big day!!! chester zoo on sunday too which i'm rather excited about, tom can show me his real family not the ones who were nice enough the take him on from the zoo hahahahaha!!! got you back!!!!
well i better be going to work in a bit and still deciding if i should get up out of my nice warm comfy bed =]
x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...