Saturday 21 August 2010

hectic week!

Saturday 21st August 2010
08:15am
What a week!! It did start off well I suppose, Monday was weird as Tom was at the pub with tommy and gav etc so had to spend a night in with the t.v and an early night!! however, the start of the week was actually very amusing, I shall not go into detail but some of you know expecially in work! =p but you know hey ho never mind life moves on and for once i was able to laugh about a situation rather than scream at everyone for laughing ... so it's days like that when i realise how far i have actually come =]
Monday I also had my interview for the warrington guardian as i complained about a story in it around mental health and i'm so protective over the subject i really will stand up for what i believe in! tuesday was tuesday i suppose most probably something happened other than everyone hugging their nice new desks and putting crap back into the draws and our daily number run on how lynda is doing with her stopping smoking!! she's doing well though =] on thursday i managed to get my results after many conversations more with tom actually about not going to get them, but we did and i passed so able to do law at A2 thank god =]
hairspray later cant wait a day with my mummy =] few drinks what could be better!? tom staying at mine tonight as we're off to huddersfield tomorrow to sort out stuff for uni for him more like a job as hes a lazy ass =p only joking!! i think i should adopt his room really, keep it tidy and show him what a tidy room actually looks likE!! hahahaha!!!!!
so things with me then after all this is the journey back to life!! ... i'm okay obviously those of you know about the situation this week but i've come through and managed to cope, talking to people actually does work but yet i feel guilty especially when someone i care about had to see me like that and basically let my thoughts dominate my mind and body! i'm finally seeing a future something which i've not wanted to see, i suppose i wanted to stay in my little bubble and cope with things my way, thankfully being with tom has helped and i've actually eaten when my mood as been so low i would have avoided the situation although when i tried to get out of it he pulled me back and talked some sense into me, yes i did just say tom talking sense =p!!!!!! things have shocked me this week too!!
i'm hoping the next few weeks will be good, got things to look forward to but also dates which i don't want to come, 18th september! having to leave tom in huddersfield and actually not seeing him literally everyday! =] although i can annoy him through facebook texts etc =] hehehehehehe!!!!!
well i better be leaving this here =]
mucho love
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...