Friday 29 August 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Friday 29th August 2014
11:22am

Day 2: How do you feel about your diagnosis?

Like I said yesterday my anorexia diagnosis seemed to be easier to accept and other people seemed to understand that a little bit more.  BPD however, well I'm glad that I have a diagnosis to behaviors I knew didn't really fit in with my diagnosis with anorexia.  It does hurt though other people's reaction around BPD, and I know I shouldn't let that affect me but sadly it does, especially when it comes to "professionals" having a negative view of it as well.

I know many people talk about the negative impact a "label" can have on people, but sometimes it can actually be more useful and answer so many questions. 

Rach x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...