Sunday 6 January 2013

Welcome 2013

Sunday 6th January 2013
10:49am


So here it is 2013!

Firstly I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!

2012 was such an odd year! I lost 2 very special people in my life Dave Connor in June and then my Nanna in December both of who had different in puts into my life.  I also had to accept my new diagnosis on top of the many I already have in order to finally receive the therapy I need to help me over come the next few hurdles which I might face.  Most importantly of all though I finally got my ass into gear and founded the journey back to life.

For this I left my old job not just for my own sanity but also because I needed to put a lot of time into JBL to get it started.  Despite a lot of negativity I've done it.

What do I hope 2013 will bring for me and JBL?

Well for me I just want to be able to accept my strengths and limitations and for JBL I hope to have gained funding and to also have an office space so I can have my bedroom back!

2013 will also see my close friends getting married (finally!!) and this means I can be maid of honour and can't wait for this, dresses are sorted (well sort of) but it's something for us all to look forward to. I also have 2 concerts Olly Murs and Maroon 5, so I'm guessing 2013 will be my party year.

It's weird to think I'll be 22 this august but I've always wanted my birthday to fall on a Friday (sad I know!) but I was actually born on a Friday so always counted down to when I can celebrate on a Friday.

I hope 2013 brings you lots of happiness and good luck!

Rach x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...