Sunday 1 July 2012

To a very special friend ....

Sunday 1st July 2012
9:21am

On Wednesday we heard the sad news that a beloved friend had passed away. The news got to everyone at WDP, we're still in shock and I'm wondering when the news will sink in properly or of it ever will.

The last person I lost deeply close to me was my grannynanny who will be with me forever not just in my head and heart but also with the tattoo on my back. I couldn't keep my promise to her to stay well at the time but I want to be able to do Dave proud and keep up with everything.

Work became a hard place to be in due to the fact myself and Dave had been made redundant on the same day but the difference was I still had some hours while Dave was just counting down the days till he could start his business.

Dave was so special to me and so many people it still doesn't seem really. It's hard to talk about him at home as no one here knows him. I constantly feel nub and unable to talk, it's horrible!

We partied hard on Friday night on dave's memory getting in bars through the back entrance while laughing and joking about mr Connor himself. Drinks all round and dancing galore! Haha!

Me and rach stayed over at a travel lodge and had a chat the following morning. Rach knew Dave far longer than I did but we both share the same thoughts about him! (other than the selfish Bugga going before he bought us all around)

Dave you will never be forgotten, these feelings I'm hoping will move on. We all cope with death in different ways but we are all pulling together.

RIP Mr Connor! You got your wish a blog about you! This was going to happen in August when you had carried the flame! You will most probably we holding it high while you watch over us.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...