Monday 30 January 2012

Jibber Jabber ...

Monday 30th January 2012
6:46pm

What a day!

Found myself having a bit of a hectic morning which put me in a hectic mood! I don't think it has helped that I'm trying to take myself off my anxiety tablets (my magic pink tablet!) I don't have to take them but since my driving test(s) I found myself in a bit of a mess, so I've thought that now I have passed I need to start coming back off them.

I've just been on a high all day! I've annoyed myself, so god knows how other people have felt. It is a good sign but I prefer it when I'm nice and steady in the middle! I really think I should plan my mornings so they are slower! It's okay when I'm in a school as all my energy goes on encouraging the young people to ask questions. However in an office environment not always the best but tell you what though got a load of work done!

I've got a lot of school visits due and meeting have been really productive. I've started Brownie Leading, something to get involved in and working with young people in another environment. Plus I'm getting to meet new adults as well through it.

All the preperation for Disability Awareness Day (DAD) has started, although I really don't think it every stops, it's always in the back of everyone's mind! I've only been at WDP for nearly 2 years and you know when the work is starting. I'm looking forward to working on the PULSE again this year, and trying to get some mascots to come and start the race off - so if you know of any mascots let me know ... ya@disabilitypartnership.org.uk

Things do seem to be on the up though, I had a really positive weekend and got some really exciting things to look forward to. I'm taking my nan out for her birthday on friday into liverpool :D

Leaving it here I think!

Rach xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...