Monday 25 July 2011

1 year on ....

Monday 25th July 2011
9:11pm

Well what can I say! So much has happened within a year, and I'm still in shock. Going out with Tom has definitely changed me a lot, for the better of course. I love the fact that I'm actually able to smile and mean it.

The house move has gone well, still little bits which I want to do but I'm really settled, sleeping like a log and desperate for a lie in! Not like me at all, but it's been so lovely not to be woken up my banging doors or any other unwanted noise.

Work has been going well, the school visits have shot up and the plans for 2011 / 2012 are looking well for school bookings. Now DAD has finished it's now the plans for the 20th anniversary and the Positive Action Awards. Last year they were amazing and it was another big event which I enjoyed so much.

So I found out that I've past college and I'm really chuffed, still really impressed with myself as never thought I would really amount to anything going through college, those distinctions were definitely worth it.

My eating disorder is still rearing it's ugly head at times but I'm coping :) looking forward to my birthday and can't wait to turn 20 - probably too much!!

So one year on I've moved out, managed to put up with Tom and still out of hospital :) Life is looking good and this journey back to life isn't actually too bad!!!

Rach
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message ...